Glue laminated timber is considered the most high-tech building material made of wood. Previously, Glue laminated timber was used only in the production of load-bearing structures and beams, but ARKLOG
uses glued beams for the production of wall sets at affordable prices.
The main advantages of Glue laminated timber:
- You can build walls without joints up to 12 meters long
- Glue laminated timber walls do not require interior and exterior decoration
- cracks do not form with humidity changes on the Glue laminated timber
- A house that is made of Glue laminated timber does not have much shrinkage and you can immediately install window and doors.
- Fast wall assembly time thanks to the precut T&G profile
- Glue laminated timber can be assembled in wintertime.
When it comes to building materials, it is important to comply with quality building code standards - national and international. Glue laminated timber meets all the building codes, national and international
We guarantee that you will receive all these advantages with ARKLOG
- there are no components and substances that provoke a risk to health and the environment. In terms of environmental friendliness, Glue laminated timber logs are in no way inferior to natural wood;
- aesthetic appearance is maintained throughout the entire life cycle. Spruce and other conifers used for the manufacture of Glue laminated timber logs have an attractive texture.
During the production, material with defects will get discarded;
- The beam has the strength class S10, S13, for durable and reliable construction.
- Glue laminated timber logs strictly comply with the requirements of DIN1052-1 / A1, structural elements are ideally matched to each other. (heat and noise insulation, durability, dimensional accuracy);
- the moisture content of wood for the manufacture of timber does not exceed 12%. At the same time, the building does not dry out, is reliably protected from external factors: temperature extremes, dust, pathogenic microflora.